Friday, December 13, 2013

wonderful bedroom for a little girl! wish I could have a room in my house like this, but I don't think my boys would like it! maybe same pattern in blue? nahhh ;-)

Classy closet work space...Ralph Lauren lamps
Classy closet work space...Ralph Lauren lamps

Download whole gallery
Greenhouse A2000-Sky $21.50 per yard #interiors #decor #bluefabric #weitzmanhalpern
Greenhouse A2000-Sky $21.50 per yard #interiors #decor #bluefabric #weitzmanhalpern

Download whole gallery
wonderful bedroom for a little girl! wish I could have a room in my house like this, but I don't think my boys would like it! maybe same pattern in blue? nahhh ;-)
wonderful bedroom for a little girl! wish I could have a room in my house like this, but I don't think my boys would like it! maybe same pattern in blue? nahhh ;-)

Download whole gallery
Modern Home Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel and Decor
Modern Home Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel and Decor

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment