Monday, December 16, 2013

#living #bedroom #decor I love the shelf above the bed with the decor and the huge mirror, everything else is too girly for a married couple bedroom!

Very cool idea! Now the hubby and I can have our own desk without taking up a whole extra bedroom!!
Very cool idea! Now the hubby and I can have our own desk without taking up a whole extra bedroom!!

Download whole gallery
#living #bedroom #decor I love the shelf above the bed with the decor and the huge mirror, everything else is too girly for a married couple bedroom!
#living #bedroom #decor I love the shelf above the bed with the decor and the huge mirror, everything else is too girly for a married couple bedroom!

Download whole gallery
Photo by Inspace Locations
Photo by Inspace Locations

Download whole gallery
Using Fabric in your Home Decorating
Using Fabric in your Home Decorating

Download whole gallery
Bed
Bed

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment